At Freshwater we believe that you will enjoy serving more if you are equipped to do what you are called to do. That is why we have developed leadership streams for every ministry. A leadership stream is an intentional, systematic method of equipping you to do what you feel led to do. Over the course of the year each ministry stream is designed to equip you in the following ways:
- Make sure you know where to find the resources you need.
- Share who you need to go to when you have questions.
- Explain what is expected of you when you serve.
- Include you on the team so you feel supported and included.
- Give you the opportunity to voice concerns, provide new ideas, and present solutions.
- Provide the feedback you need to grow as a person, in your ministry role, and as a leader.
If you are new to Freshwater and don’t currently serve in any way, I want to encourage you to take the next step in your faith and get involved. I’m not asking you to get involved because we have a huge volunteer shortage right now, because we don’t. I’m asking you to start serving because it will help you to go deeper in your faith and impact others in Jesus name. We will equip you, encourage you, and empower you to do what God is leading you to do. We do this because we are committed to making healthy disciples who in turn make more healthy disciples. This is our biblical mandate and present reality.